Monday, March 9, 2020

Book Out on March 16!


So I’m now counting down the days to the launch of my book “Projection” - which will be unleashed upon an unsuspecting world on Monday March 16 2020.

It has been about five years in the making, and so to finally get to this point is kind of … hmmm … I’m not sure what it is. This story has been rattling around inside my head for so long now that opening it up to the rest of the world feels rather weird.


In the next few days, that link should also show the paperback version, which will be on at £8.99.

Now, I don’t really want to charge that much for the book, but the economics of print-on-demand and self-publishing mean I stand to make about 40p per physical book sold through Amazon or any other standard outlet. I can't charge any less...

I have to say that I’m pretty proud of the finished work, and if you have ever found this blog entertaining you ought to enjoy the book. Conversely, if you've ever found this blog pretentious, verbose, smutty or plain annoying... err... maybe buy a copy for an enemy.

Anyway if you’re reading this, you might as well just order now cos it’s all I’m going to be talking about for the next few months :D

No comments:

Post a Comment